Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 Beach Bridge Rd., Pawleys Island
In 2001 ‘Poetry of Place’ highly acclaimed architect, Bobby McAlpine, along with local custom builder, Jack Singleton, began the story of ‘Tradewinds’ ~ 607 Beach Bridge Road, Prince George Ocean, Pawleys Island, South Carolina. Inspired by the allure of the sea and natural lowcountry setting with views of Middleton Pond this oceanfront beach house is simply stunning, where beauty is in the detail. Gracious wraparound porches, French doors, copper enhancements, shaker roof, salvaged brick, sweeping stairs and highly custom woodwork are just a few of many layered textures and features. Open living areas flanked with two warm fireplaces, heart of pine flooring and shiplap embrace you when you enter. The welcoming continues in the kitchen with soapstone countertops, open shelving, butler’s pantry and sophisticated appliances, all simply beckoning the call to gather and dine. Simplicity and elegance abound with a gorgeous master bath and lovely retreat setting. In keeping with the call of the sea and desire to embrace the breeze and salt air a separate oceanfront living space is an open palette ~ currently used as a guest house. Entertaining will be a breeze, the ground level features two outdoor fireplaces and is just perfect for oyster roasts or barbecues! Located in Prince George, a private historically significant 1900 acres that stretches from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean to the IntraCoastal Waterway, this rare exclusive Community is reserved for residents and their guests who appreciate the pristine location and natural wildlife safe haven. Community amenities include residents river and ocean club houses, pool, tennis court, volleyball and basketball courts, nature paths, lakes, marsh, private ocean access, 28 slip marina, outdoor fireplaces and acres of preserved green space. Seaside Pawleys Island, South Carolina is located just north of historic Charleston and south of the vacation destination Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach International Airport is about 30 minutes away.
- MLS® #1903320
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8701-8800
- Year Built2001
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Dock
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewOcean View, Marsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Attached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Detached Living Quarters
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees375
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address607 Beach Bridge Rd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPrince George Ocean
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorWood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Furnished, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.