Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Black River Rd., Myrtle Beach
**NEW HVAC SYSTEM** This elegant home located on the lake in a quiet neighborhood features a custom designed, bright and well thought out floor plan. The gourmet kitchen features granite counters, beautiful cabinetry and includes a comfortable breakfast area. The vaulted great room features a warm fireplace, gleaming hardwood flooring and opens up to a relaxing Carolina Room with amazing lake views. The lovely vaulted Master Suite boasts an entrance to the rear deck, a luxurious jetted tub, a spacious walk in closet and is a comfortable retreat. You will enjoy the peaceful cul-de-sac location and the expansive rear deck overlooking the lovely lake. Additional features include all wood and laminate flooring, a culvert pipe added to level off the driveway and the super location near the beach and all that Myrtle Beach has to offer.
- MLS® #1903083
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built1989
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees41
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address109 Black River Rd.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionThe Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorVinyl, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
Price Change History for 109 Black River Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1903083)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$9,600 (3.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,500||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,500||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$261,000||$500 (0.19%)|
|Show More (6)|
|Price Reduced||$261,500||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$262,000||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$262,500||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$263,000||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$263,500||$500 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced (from $265,000)||$264,000||$1,000 (0.38%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.