Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4692 Applewood Ct., Myrtle Beach
Take this blank canvas and transform this home into your dream house. Home has significant damage due to flooding from the hurricane. The possibilities are endless. This is a spacious 3 bedroom 1.5 bath Double Wide on a brick foundation. Close to the schools and Market Commons. This home is on a Cul-Da-Sac. Only one block from the public boat dock for access to the waterway. The tear out has been partially completed and the home has been treated for mold. Perfect opportunity for an investor! Measurements are approximate and not guaranteed buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1902652
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1501-1600
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED WITH LAND
- StyleDouble Wide
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ElementarySocastee Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Address4692 Applewood Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Socastee
- SubdivisionRosewood Estates
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationCrawl, Brick/Masonry
- Listing OfficeBhhs Myrtle Beach Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.