Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
702 13th Ave. S, Myrtle Beach
Beautiful 3 bed 2 bath fully renovated home located just seconds from the beach! This home features quartz counters and stainless steel appliances! The master suite is over-sized not only in terms of space but also with the shower! This home also features a great room that has a electric fireplace that does put out some serious heat! Enjoy sitting on the front or side porch after a long day at the beach! This home is perfect for a primary residence or even a second home! Investors this could be haven, as its close enough to the beach for short term rentals! Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1902606
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1801-1900
- Year Built1955
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Listing OfficeBrg
- Address702 13th Ave. S
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Primary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Intermediate
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
Price Change History for 702 13th Ave. S, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902606)
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$239,900||$10,000 (4.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.