Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4571 Lilac Pl., Murrells Inlet
What an unbelievable opportunity. 4571 Lilac Place in Wachesaw Plantation East is a large ranch with a bonus room on a corner lot and cul-de-sac. This incredible home features 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms. This is a split-bedroom plan. Upon entering, check out the study on your right...this is NOT one of the bedrooms. Notice the nicely polished wood floors throughout, just recently installed. This is an open floorplan with a large living room. Adjacent to the living room on your right are 2 bedrooms, each with its own full-size bathroom. All bedrooms have their own individual full size bathrooms. The spacious kitchen is beautifully detailed with granite countertops and matching Whirlpool stainless appliances. Off the kitchen is a separate laundry room with Whirlpool washer/dryer and another Whirlpool refrigerator. From the kitchen, walk through the double French doors into a large, beautifully appointed master bedroom, with an over-sized, walk-in closet and a huge master bathroom with double sinks, huge shower, garden tub and its own "throne room". Back to the living room, is an adjacent formal dining room with awesome detailed wainscoting. Did you see the foyer when you walked in? Now, take a walk upstairs to the huge bonus room. And, it has its own bathroom as well. What a great get-away room or mother-in-law suite. Head back down to the main level and check out the screened-in porch. Plenty of entertaining room here. Enjoy the views of the pond out back, loaded with wild life. Enjoy your evenings of serenity and your favorite beverage. Lots of gorgeous landscaping around the house. There is a circular driveway out front. Didn't mention the over-sized garage, with built-in storage cabinets and over-sized attic pull-down stairs. HOA dues are reasonable and include full access to the "to die for" pool and beautiful royal blue tennis courts. The Golf Course is a membership course and is open to the public. This course was selected as the Myrtle Beach Golf Course Of The Year. The roof was newly installed in 2017. Check it out - you'll love 4571 Lilac Place. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1902470
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2701-2800
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Corner, 1 or More Acres
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4571 Lilac Pl.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw East
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Seagate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.