Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5220 Nightingale Dr., Myrtle Beach
Waterway Living at it's absolute best. Located in one of Myrtle Beach's most desired neighborhoods and waterway communities, this unbelievable six bedroom, five full bath and two half bathroom home has been meticulously well cared for and is in absolute mint condition. This beautiful home offers panoramic views of the Intracoastal Waterway. From the moment you walk through the front door, you will be greeted with beautiful views overlooking your pool, spacious screened in back patio, private dock and boat lift, and Northern and Southern Views of the ICW as far as you can see. With approximately 6,200-6,300 heated square feet of living space, this home is made for you and your family to spread out and enjoy the waterway lifestyle at it's best. If you enjoy entertaining, this spacious open floor plan allows more than enough room both inside and out for your guests to spread out and enjoy your home. One of the best features of this home is the kitchen which boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of breakfast bar and dining space, large work island, and walk-in pantry. The main level showcases amazing detail around your formal dining, breakfast nook, family room with a stone fireplace, large great room, and a private office or den. Also located on the first floor is the incredible master suite featuring gorgeous views, spacious walk in closet, double sinks in the master bath, and large walk-in shower. The upstairs of this home was designed with the idea of possibly turning one area into a mother in law suite, so the current owner built this home with an elevator already installed. Also located upstairs a is a large bonus area, four bedrooms, and three full baths. There are some many features that you will take in while viewing this home, but make sure you don't miss the following: hidden wine cellar, built-in summer kitchen, incredible pool and hot tub, enclosed screened porch that runs the entire length of the back of the home with a serving bar, boat lift, art studio, spacious front porch, and an oversized three car garage with a circular drive and plenty of room for parking for several cars. This home offer luxury like no other on the waterway with no HOA. This is the one if you are looking to live the The Myrtle Beach Life!
- MLS® #1902440
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8901-9000
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOn ICW
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Built-in BBQ, Boat Dock, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
- Address5220 Nightingale Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--29th Ave N to 48th Ave N
- SubdivisionPlantation Point
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.