Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Merton Ct., Myrtle Beach
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY MARCH 23 FROM 12-2 AND MONDAY MARCH 25 FROM 4-7! Now is your chance to own an ALL BRICK, open and split 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home spanning over 3500 heated square feet in the popular Berkshire Forest community! This home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and features a private backyard with a beautiful pond view! In addition to the 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, this home also offers you a formal dining area, a separate laundry/mud room, and an oversized Carolina room. The home has been meticulously maintained by only one owner and it certainly shows! The upgrades are endless: granite counters, upgraded cabinets in kitchen, ceramic tile in wet areas, undercabinet lighting in the kitchen, stainless appliances, working island in kitchen, custom light fixtures, upgraded brush nickel hardware, gorgeous high end laminate flooring ( no carpet in this home), 3 year old HVAC system, soaring ceilings, arched doorways, epoxy garage floor, mature landscaping, and fresh neutral paint. The bedrooms are very generous in size with large closets. There are two master suites, each equipped with its on private bathroom and huge walk-in closets. This home makes a statement and offers you space without sacrificing beauty! Berkshire Forest has comparably low HOA fees, is conveniently located, and offers a clubhouse, workout facility, 32 acre recreational lake, pool, hot tub, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, small pier, sidewalks throughout the community, and ACCESS TO AN OCEANFRONT BEACH CLUB!
- MLS® #1902365
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3901-4000
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees93
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address605 Merton Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Berkshire Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate By The Sea
Price Change History for 605 Merton Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902365)
|Price Reduced||$425,000||$4,900 (1.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,900||$5,000 (1.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,000)||$434,900||$4,100 (0.93%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.