Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1182 Parish Way, Myrtle Beach
The Highlands @ Wither's Preserve is one of Market Common's most prestigious neighborhoods. Enjoy a community pool, wide sidewalks, lakes and lush green walking areas. This expansive DR Horton floor plan, The Rivers, is a 4BR/3.5BA Ranch open concept with just about 3,000 heated square ft, 2 living areas and a 2 car garage. Enter into the foyer dressed with decorative moldings and gorgeous hard wood floors that flow throughout the main living areas. A private hall to the Master Bedroom Suite offers pampered privacy with 2 large walk in closets, linen closet and double door entry into a spa like bathroom, where a double vanity, garden tub and separate shower await you. Enjoy easy access to your private outdoor Lanai through the master bedroom. This is home is perfect for entertaining, the gourmet kitchen opens to the family room with cozy gas fireplace and eat in nook. The expansive granite breakfast bar can seat many, enabling the kitchen to be a wonderful cooking and gathering area for everyone. Beautiful Staggered wood cabinets, pull out shelving and pantry are just some of the many touches that compliment the Stainless Steel appliances, and the Moen Oiled Rubbed Bronze faucet and fixtures giving this kitchen 5 gold stars. Two other large first floor bedrooms share a bath giving a "private wing feel" to this home with a laundry room and plenty of closets for storage. Upstairs is the generous 4th bedroom or bonus room with a full bath and walk in closet. This spacious home is in turn key condition and is sure to impress both inside and out with even more extra's such as a screened Lanai opening to the generous backyard , lovely landscaping with mulch, pansies and holly bushes to enjoy while relaxing on the covered front porch. Live the active coastal lifestyle at Market Common with shopping, dining, activities, the Myrtle Beach airport and of course, the sandy beaches just a few minutes away. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1902347
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3401-3500
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorMasonry Accent, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees63
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1182 Parish Way
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionHighlands at Withers Preserve - Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeReal Living Home Realty Group
Price Change History for 1182 Parish Way, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902347)
|Price Reduced||$364,900||$5,000 (1.35%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$369,900||$10,000 (2.63%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.