Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Sea Eagle Ct., Myrtle Beach
Very well taken care of 3 bedroom 2 full bath Ranch style home. As soon as you walk in you immediately notice the high vaulted ceilings and openness of the floor-plan. Upgraded flooring in the living room, tiled flooring in the kitchen and carpet in all the bedrooms, which were installed 2 years ago. This house offers a formal dining room off the family room and a breakfast nook off the kitchen. All appliances in the kitchen will convey and the kitchen includes a built in desk/work area and a breakfast bar. Master Bedroom has vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, and walk in closet. Master Bathroom includes a walk in shower and tile flooring. The two spare rooms offer ceiling fans and the front bedroom offers vaulted ceilings as well. This home offers a screened in porch off the back of the house, a patio, gutters, has a hook up for a generator, side entry door in the garage, storage above the garage and storage above the master bedroom closet, and a hot water heater that is only 3 years old. This house has been very well taken care of and in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and all area attractions.
- MLS® #1902251
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1901-2000
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- HOA Fees28
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address400 Sea Eagle Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--north of Bay Rd between Wacc. River & 707
- SubdivisionOsprey Woods
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Stopper &associates
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.