Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Shelburne Ln., Pawleys Island
Yep ... it's THE house in THE neighborhood that you have been looking for! Ricefields has all of the things that you have been looking for ... sidewalks, a community pool, a family friendly environment, an ultra-convenient location to all of the schools and a boat landing and riverwalk along with Waccamaw River. So what about the house? Well to start with it's across the street from the pool so what else do you really need to know? This traditional style home is gracious and welcoming with a two story light-filled foyer and hardwood floors throughout the living spaces. It offers both a formal living room and a formal dining room nicely accented with crown molding and chair railing. The extra large kitchen features ample counter and cabinet space, an oversized walk-in pantry, double ovens, a planning desk and a comfortable breakfast area with quaint bay window. The kitchen area spills over into the family room that is centered with a brick fireplace. The master bedroom has "his and her" walk-in closets, and a master bath with double sinks, a garden tub, shower and water closet. Each of the other bedrooms have generous closets and are separated by a multi-purpose room that is perfect for the "kids' den", playroom or study. Do you think you might need some room to expand one day? This is the perfect spot as the corner lot has plenty of room for a future addition. Would you like to make this EXCEPTIONAL spot your next home? We'd love to help you! Disclaimer: All square footage is approximate and is not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1901833
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3101-3200
- Year Built1999
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Other
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler, Other, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- HOA Fees75
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address104 Shelburne Ln.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionRicefields Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores Gc
Price Change History for 104 Shelburne Ln., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1901833)
|Price Reduced (from $369,500)||$357,500||$12,000 (3.25%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.