Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Spreading Oak Dr., Pawleys Island
New Construction at Litchfield Plantation! What's not to love? This classically designed home was designed to last a lifetime with complementing features that make it decidedly Southern - sweeping porches, tin roof accent, a quaint courtyard-style covered porch on the side and oyster shell accented driveways. Gorgeous molding and trimwork are are set off nicely by natural light coming from the home's perfect placement. The kitchen is a showstopper for sure - marble countertops, tiled backsplash, trendy and chic fixtures and a top-quality stainless steel appliance package with gas range - all open to the dining area and great room with gas fireplace. The first of two master bedrooms is found on the first floor and boasts a sumptious master bath with double sinks, a soaking tub and tiled oversized shower with comfort seat and rain shower head. Finishing out the first level is the ample and fully equipped laundry room and oversized 2 car garage tucked on the back of the home with sideload entry. The second level was planned just as thoughtfully and is sure to delight your family. The loft area offers a second level sitting room, play area or kids' den. The second master with en suite bath has a walk-in closet and access to the second story porch for views of the natural areas and ricefields of the Plantation. The additional two bedrooms share a true jack and jill bath. Final builder touches include a quick-return Rinnai gas hot water heater, built-ins for both master closets and irrigation system. Litchfield Plantation is an established community that is one of the few in our area to be ever-evolving to answer the needs to today's market demands. A community steeped in nostalgia, the amenity package at Litchfield Plantation is like no other with the rich welcome of the preserved Avenue of Oaks, the historic Plantation house available to homeowner's for special events, an on-plantation pool and pool house overlooking the ricefields, and a private beach house for Plantation owners' use on Pawleys Island. Ready to take a look? Bring a friend that you'd love to have as a neighbor! There's a sister property available right next door. We look forward to making your move to the Plantation an EXCEPTIONAL one!
- MLS® #1900924
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Other, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Other, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionNever Occupied
- HOA Fees175
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address202 Spreading Oak Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionLitchfield Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores Gc
Price Change History for 202 Spreading Oak Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1900924)
|Price Reduced||$519,900||$30,000 (5.46%)|
|Price Reduced (from $559,900)||$549,900||$10,000 (1.79%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.