Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 Dornoch Dr., Pawleys Island
Rare opportunity in Heritage Plantation - Immaculate Move-In Ready, Custom-built all Brick Home built in 2014. Open floor plan masterfully designed to take full advantage of the marsh and nature views. From the moment you walk in the door quality is evident - hickory hardwood floors, 10 foot tray ceilings, columns, and the beautiful view of the marsh, cypress trees with Spanish moss and wildlife. Family room with access to patio that opens up to the backyard sanctuary. A large kitchen with plenty of room for gatherings and a spacious eat-in area, stainless steel appliances and durable quartz counter tops. Master Bedroom Retreat with a luxurious en suite bath, large garden tub, walk-in shower, double sink vanities with high counter quartz tops, and walk in closet. Split floor plan with 2 bedrooms and second bath with double sink, comfort height vanities with durable quartz counters tops. Second bedroom enjoys the tranquility of the marsh view. Bonus Room above the garage – endless possibilities – 4th bedroom, office, hobby room or a “Man Cave" or "She-Shed" Your dogs will enjoy the freedom and space in the backyard. And, it's located close to the clubhouse/swimming pool amenity center.
- MLS® #1900857
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built2014
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address222 Dornoch Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights, Split Bedroom Plan, Other
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHawkeye Realty Inc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.