Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2785 Unit D Howard Ave. D, Myrtle Beach
The Cumberland townhome within The Courtyards section of the new Wentworth Park at Market Common is a stately example of architectural and interior design. From the fetching brick and Hardie plank exterior to the spacious three-bedroom, 2.5-bath layout inside. The appeal is also in the details, which include an oversized two-car garage, terrace, private courtyard, 10-foot-high ceilings on the first and second floor, hardwood floors, granite countertops, slate appliances and designer cabinets. If that’s not enough, The Cumberland also offers the beauty of the perfect location near all of the shops, restaurants and entertainment in the heart of The Market Common, as well as access to the posh pool and a short drive away from beachfront and state parks. All of this, and you will still be privy to low HOA in one of the hottest addresses in Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1900667
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2401-2450
- Year Built2019
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Restrictions, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Long Term Rental Allowed, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance, Recycling Available, Owner Allowed Motorcycle, Lazy River, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Natural Gas, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ParkingPrivate Two Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFencing, Patio, Outside Storage Attached
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees273
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2785 Unit D Howard Ave. D
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionMarket Common, The
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range, Work Island, Breakfast Bar, Microwave, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.