Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
845 Peterson St., Myrtle Beach
Beautiful 3 bed 2.5 bath Charleston style home located in the community of Sweetgrass Square in Market Common. This home overlooks the lake and Market Commons offering stunning views. All 3 bedrooms are spacious and located on the second floor. The master bedroom features a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet along with a spacious master bath with a garden tub, double sinks and a balcony that overlooks the lakes. The other 2 bedrooms offer plenty of closet space and share a large Jack and Jill bathroom. There is also a large office area that can be used as a 4th bedroom, a playroom, or an office; the possibilities are endless! The kitchen is located on the first floor and features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry. Just off the kitchen is the dining area that flows effortlessly to the large living room. Outside you have a front porch area and a rear porch overlooking a private fenced in court yard with beautiful pavers, perfect for entertaining guests! This home is located just a short walk from shopping, dining, walking/biking trails, sport complex, gym, 810 bowling, and more! Market Commons is close to all that the Grand Strand has to offer such as the beach, golf courses, airport, and entertainment. This home truly has it all!
- MLS® #1900581
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2501-2600
- Year Built2016
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Natural Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Insulated Doors/Windows, Back Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees159
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address845 Peterson St.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionSweetgrass Square - Market Common
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Myrtle Beach Real Estate
Price Change History for 845 Peterson St., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1900581)
|Price Reduced||$364,500||$4,500 (1.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,900)||$369,000||$6,900 (1.84%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.