Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1069 Balmore Dr., Myrtle Beach
GREAT Price !!! Beautiful 4 Bedroom 3 Full Bath Home Located in Desirable Berkshire Forest Community. A lot of Xtras, Fantastic Open Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Recessed Lighting, Crown Moulding, All New Appliances, New Laminate Floors throughout the First Floor. Remodeled Bathrooms with New Tile Floors, New Vanities and Lighting. New Carpet in Bedrooms throughout the whole Home With 2.5 inch Blinds. New Lighting in the Living and Kitchen Area. Huge 15x18 Loft Area to Relax or have Fun. Extended Driveway can accommodate up to 6 cars and an Attached 2 Car Garage. Home Warranty Provided by the Seller ! Community Pool and More. Amenities Include Oceanfront Beach Cabana, Clubhouse overlooking silver Lake, Sandy Beach Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Outdoor/Indoor Restrooms, Kitchen, Fitness Center, Outdoor Fireplace, Walking Trail, Jungle Gym, Gazebo, Picnic Area, Tennis, Basketball and Bocce Ball Courts. Buy with Confidence, Home Warranty included
- MLS® #1900431
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built2010
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Tennis Court
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Masonry Accent, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees90
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1069 Balmore Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Berkshire Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Forced Air
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeBeachfront Properties
Price Change History for 1069 Balmore Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1900431)
|Price Reduced||$242,900||$1,000 (0.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$243,900||$2,000 (0.81%)|
|Price Reduced||$245,900||$2,000 (0.81%)|
|Price Reduced||$247,900||$2,000 (0.80%)|
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$5,000 (1.96%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $244,900)||$254,900||$10,000 (4.08%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.