Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
808 Jeter Ln., Myrtle Beach
This custom home in the highly sought out neighborhood of Cypress River Plantation is the perfect size, not too big and not too small, with great curb appeal and a gorgeous private back yard! Recently added curbscape and new landscaping make this property stand out. This custom home has a split floor plan with 3 bedrooms on the main floor, a huge kitchen/dining area-great for entertaining and a spacious living area with cozy gas fireplace. The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home with plantation shutters opening to the private back yard. The garage entryway offers access to the main house, laundry room and the stairs leading up to over 800 square feet of living space! This private second floor has a full bath, 2 closets, a room that could be used as a mother-in-law suite, a media room or an additional bedroom suite AND an additional room that could be an office! There are built in speakers for surround sound upstairs and also down in the living room. The kitchen/dining area is over 400 square feet and has maple cabinets, quartz countertops and 16" tile custom laid diagonally. The best is yet to come! Welcome to entertaining at its best when you enter the back yard. There is a custom covered porch with steps that lead to a gunite salt water pool and waterfall installed in July of 2016! Pavers customize this space with a built in gas fireplace and built in gas grill to the left and a built in hot tub to the right. There is also a hot and cold outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day at the beach! The fenced in back yard backs up to the woods and privacy. If the house wasn't enough to wow you, the neighborhood will! The community has a resort style pool and clubhouse, lots of activities and private day docks with boat and RV storage. It is one of the few communities with DIRECT access to the Intracoastal Waterway! The tasteful entrance leads you through meandering streets and mature trees and gorgeous custom homes. The wildlife is a natural sight and just sitting at the picnic tables around the day docks watching the boats go by is truly an experience. The community is approximately a 10 minute drive to the beach with restaurants, shopping and hospitals all nearby. Charleston is only an hour and a half away and the airport is about a 10 minute drive. Come see what southern living is all about! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification. Seller is licensed SC real estate agent.
- MLS® #1900395
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2006
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees135
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address808 Jeter Ln.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionCypress River Plantation
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Surfside
Price Change History for 808 Jeter Ln., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1900395)
|Price Reduced||$435,500||$4,400 (1.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$439,900||$8,908 (1.98%)|
|Price Reduced||$448,808||$692 (0.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$449,500||$400 (0.09%)|
|Price Reduced (from $463,000)||$449,900||$13,100 (2.83%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.