Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Greenbriar Ave., Pawleys Island
Incredible opportunity in the highly sought after Heritage Plantation of Pawleys Island, SC with amazing outdoor living areas, pool, and a full guest suite ! From the moment you walk into the front door you will feel as if you stepped into the pages of Southern Living Magazine. This beautiful brick home truly has it all! The flowing floor plan boasts a luxury level kitchen, spacious living area with fireplace and 12ft coffered ceilings, full guest suite / guest house, extensive moldings, formal dining, 3+ ground floor bedrooms, and 2 living areas. (1 on each level ). The outdoor living area includes a very private pool, covered bar area, and a custom outdoor fireplace. The guest suite is completely separate from the main house and would make a great mother-in-law quarters or private apartment for your favorite teen !
- MLS® #1825037
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4001-4100
- Year Built2000
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Private, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Outside Storage Attached, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Built-in BBQ, Side Load Garage, Pool-Outdoor on Property
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees207
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address25 Greenbriar Ave.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Spa/Hot Tub
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mb S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.