Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1647 Serena Dr., Myrtle Beach
This home has it all! Four Bedrooms plus Bonus Room (or 5th Bedroom)! Office, Three-car garage, Gunite Pool and Hot Tub! First floor Master Suite to die for! Upscale finishes and Marble floors. Immaculately maintained! As you approach the home in the exclusive Riviera Village section, you will discover the grandeur of one of the Grande Dunes' very few gated homes. Your eye will bring you to the quality of construction, while appreciating the columns and pediments that adorn this two-story, 7,025 square feet under roof, Panelized steel frame home. Then you will marvel at how the home is softened by its lush, professionally landscaped surroundings. The double-entry doors open to casual elegance. Elegantly appointed, yet casual enough for family life. Marble floors, crown molding, coffered ceilings and decorative millwork are throughout the home. The open concept kitchen, dining, bar and informal living area are perfect for entertaining or for your family's everyday use. The kitchen features fabulous storage, an expansive workspace, high-end appliances and a pantry that's the size of an additional room. The ground-floor master suite is beyond compare. Enormous bedroom and master bath, his and her custom closets that you must see to believe. They are just that spacious! The master bedroom, living room and family room/kitchen, spill out onto a scenic gunite pool, hot tub and leisure area where you and your family will relax, have fun and build memories that will last a lifetime - all while overlooking a pond, the 8th fairway and Grande Dunes iconic arched bridge. In keeping with the quality and character of the rest of the floorplan, all the guest bedrooms are quite spacious and very nicely appointed. In addition, there is a bonus room with its own bath that can be used as an extra bedroom, exercise room, TV room or anything else that fits you family's specific needs. You will not find another home that is this meticulously kept. It's a pleasure to walk through; and even more so to own. This property is located in South Carolina’s premier coastal community in Myrtle Beach; Grande Dunes. Stretching from the Ocean to the Carolina Bays Preserve, this 2200 acre development is amenity-rich and filled with lifestyle opportunities unrivaled in the market. Owners at Grande Dunes enjoy a 25,000 square foot Ocean Club that boasts exquisite dining, oceanfront pools with food & beverage service, along with meeting rooms and fun activities. Additionally, the community has two 18-hole golf courses, including the area’s only truly private course designed by Nick Price, along with several on-site restaurants, deep water marina, Har-tru tennis facility and miles or biking/walking trails! Please visit our sales gallery located in Grande Dunes Marketplace next to Lowes Foods to learn more about this amazing community you can call home.
- MLS® #1823864
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7001-7100
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Other
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees281
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1647 Serena Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Riviera Village
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Water Purifier, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Freezer, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeGrande Dunes Properties
Price Change History for 1647 Serena Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1823864)
|Price Reduced||$1,375,000||$223,000 (13.95%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,795,000)||$1,598,000||$197,000 (10.97%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.