Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
694 Debordieu Blvd., Georgetown
This Mediterranean style home is in perfect harmony with its inspiring surroundings. The tranquil Lowcountry setting is quite unique. Enter the compound through a gate, and you are on your own private peninsula surrounded by saltwater. The auto port and three car garage provide plenty of space and storage for an active lifestyle. Inside and out the home is classic with a European inspiration. Custom craftsmanship is noted throughout this timeless home. It is spacious offering both a formal and casual living space. The private master bedroom suite with two separate bathrooms and the closets is on the 2nd floor serviced by the custom circular staircase or elevator. Suiting many lifestyles, this residence is impressive, yet simple. The main house has three bedrooms. A separate and spacious guest house with its own kitchen is located above the garage. There are a total of four bedrooms, five full baths and two half baths. The property is truly private sitting off of DeBordieu Boulevard on a discreet road leading to the gated entrance. The island like setting is bulkheaded and has two docks for Lowcountry living. Located on the creek yet close to the beach is another reason to see this property and to understand just how special it is.
- MLS® #1823606
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6601-6700
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Recycling, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInlet/Creek, Island
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Attached, Elevator, Boat Dock
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address694 Debordieu Blvd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Freezer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
Price Change History for 694 Debordieu Blvd., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1823606)
|Price Reduced (from $3,200,000)||$2,750,000||$450,000 (14.06%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.