Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Windrose Way, Myrtle Beach
Looking for a large back yard to have some space in Market Common? You would be hard pressed to find a better more open back yard than this spectacular 3BR - 2.1BA in the prestigious Cresswind community. Walking into the front door is a coastal cottage home with custom bead board in both the foyer and half bath. The large 29.5x19.4 great room has 11 ceilings, shiplap wall and a bright & airy open floor plan. The kitchen is an amazing one of a kind kitchen with 2 walk in-pantries, plenty of counter space with a work island, natural gas stove top & 2 built in wall ovens (one is convection), coffee bar and built in wine cooler. Stainless steel appliances, Level 3 granite countertops and beautiful sea glass hardware. The grande master suite has walk in closet, tray ceiling, and the large master bathroom has a dressing table and over sized walk in shower. This home is located on the largest lot with fenced yard, professional landscaping and an amazing covered over-sized patio with tongue and groove ceiling and fans. Great area for entertaining friends and family! The Cresswind community includes resort-style amenities with an amazing clubhouse, pool, sports courts and fitness programs. If that’s not enough, you’re just seconds away from the upscale shopping, dining and entertainment provided by the Market Common and minutes from the beautiful Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1823580
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2014
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Maintenance Grounds, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFrame, HardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees278.00
- Address2004 Windrose Way
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionCresswind - Market Common
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.