Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8004 Beach Dr., Myrtle Beach
Oceanfront at it's best! This home is huge and adorn with natural lighting that magnifies the wood floors. This custom built home will have you wanting to move in today! Park in the garages w/ plenty of storage and a room with a full bath that could be used as an office/bedroom/media room. Take the elevator up to the main floor with an open beach concept. There you will find the living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen along with a large laundry and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen is AMAZING! Large enough to please the chef with granite countertops, double ovens, and more cabinets than you could fill. The back of the house has many windows so there is always a view of the ocean. Walk out onto the ceramic tiled balconies that are the full length of the home both on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor. The 3rd floor offers an expansive family room with fireplace, 3 more bedrooms, stackable laundry and a master suite with tray ceilings. Saunter out to the fenced in, full size pool in the back and a great patio for hosting. Still nice yard space and then the magnificent view! Let the waves start your day and then end your day in this must see home!
- MLS® #1823071
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4901-5000
- Year Built2010
- StyleRaised Beach
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewOcean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Dockside
- Address8004 Beach Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionLong Bay Extension
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Intercom, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Double Oven, Trash Compactor, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
Price Change History for 8004 Beach Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1823071)
|Price Reduced||$2,100,000||$130,000 (5.83%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,300,000)||$2,230,000||$70,000 (3.04%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.