Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9820 Queensway Blvd. 206, Myrtle Beach
Recently updated with fresh paint throughout and granite in the kitchen, this property has mostly new furniture. It has the flexible lock-out floor plan that allows you to rent the third bedroom as an efficiency apartment and the main portion of the property as a two bedroom, two bath condo. This property is in South Hampton which is connected to the Embassy Suites hotel by a walk over bridge. The lock-out is a popular rental for conventions when the hotel needs extra guest rooms. Enjoy great ocean views from all 4 balconies. Steps away from the Embassy Suites restaurants, bars and elaborate pool deck, this condo would be great as a rental, second home or primary residence. A must see and priced to sell.
- MLS® #1823050
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1751-1800
- Year Built1987
- StyleHi-Rise 7+ Stories
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Restrictions, Security, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ParkingParking Deck
- ViewOcean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - Outdoor, Elevator, Insulated Doors/Windows, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionDesignated Flood Zone
- HOA Fees810
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address9820 Queensway Blvd. 206
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Arcadian
- SubdivisionSouth Hampton @ Kingston Plantation
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Elevator, Split Bedroom Plan, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Lockout, Furnished, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Breakfast Bar, Microwave, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeLeonard Call - Kingston
Price Change History for 9820 Queensway Blvd. 206, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1823050)
|Price Reduced (from $298,000)||$294,900||$3,100 (1.04%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.