Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3365 Pampas Dr., Myrtle Beach
New information... as of March 2019 a new master bedroom and bath have been added to the first floor of this executive style home. _____________________ This truly unique home is located in the desirable Sweetgrass Square neighborhood in The Market Common. The only "custom home" built in the community. Located on the corner of Pampas Drive and Shine Ave this two story home encompasses all the features of a traditional "Charleston Style" residence. The exterior features include a covered front entrance supported by columns with welcoming functional gas lanterns. The front windows also have traditional window grilles reminiscent of those historic Charleston homes. As you come around to the side of the home, the brick knee wall with black aluminium fencing encloses the expansive patio area. Features include an outdoor kitchen with sink, gas barbecue grille and gas pizza oven as well as areas for seating for dinner or lounging. A water feature including a waterfall is the focal point on the patio. Three architectural pergolas highlight the entire yard. The rear load two car plus golf cart garage also has a pergola feature over the doors. As you enter the home you will notice the 24"x 24" porcelain tile flooring throughout the first floor. The open floor plan has a 10' tray ceiling with lighting, 8" crown molding and 8" baseboard. The gas fireplace with cast stone surround and raised hearth is the focal point of the living room. It features a tray ceiling with indirect lighting and detailed molding. Continuing through the home you will notice the Carolina Room that has a tongue and groove wood ceiling, fan/light and a door that opens to the side yard. The dining area opens to the gourmet kitchen with travertine counter tops. Custom cabinets, 36" professional dual fuel range, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor, wood paneled refrigerator, cabinet style island with granite counter top. A separate Butler pantry with an additional oven features custom cabinets and granite counter tops. Across the hall is a master bathroom with twin vanities and floor to ceiling custom tile walk in shower. As you pass under a wood paneled barrel ceiling you enter the first floor master bedroom. It features custom wainscoting, ceiling fan and oversize walk in closet. There are unique barn doors to close the closet. The 10' second floor has an open lobby that leads out to the covered porch with tile flooring and ceiling fans. The front bedroom suite has a tray ceiling with indirect lighting, ceiling fan, walk in closet, en suite bathroom with custom tile work, walk in shower, and vanity with Carrera marble top. Proceeding down the hall the second bedroom also has a tray ceiling with indirect lighting, ceiling fan and his and hers oversize walk in closets. Closing off the bedroom are double 4' barn doors. The master bathroom has a double sink vanity with custom cabinets and travertine counter tops, walk in tiled shower, and free standing soaker tub. At the end of the hallway is an additional flex room that could be used as an office or additional bedroom. It features an entire wall of closet storage. Conditional owner financing available.
- MLS® #1822850
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4001-4100
- Year Built2013
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Back Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner
- HOA Fees144
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3365 Pampas Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionSweetgrass Square - Market Common
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Fire Sprinkler
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBeach Destinations Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.