Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 9th Ave. S, Myrtle Beach
2 BR 1 BA, 14x47, manufactured home downtown Myrtle Beach, walk to the beach, only 2 1/2 blocks from South Ocean Blvd. If you've been looking for a beach home this is it, two bedrooms, large living room, table space kitchen with a breakfast bar and it comes completely furnished, everything stays, including all the beautiful wall treatments, beds, linens, stove, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, dishes, pots/pans, stainless ware. This is turn key, just bring your clothes. Many improvements and upgrades, new a/c & heat Aug 2018; plus during last 4 yrs, new vinyl skirting, vinyl flooring in both bed rms, hall, & bath, ceramic tile shower walls, ceiling fans & lighting, refrigerator, dryer, outdoor furniture, & fresh paint inside. Also has 2 large decks & an outside storage shed. This is a solid home in great condition, won't last long call today to see.
- MLS® #1822827
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1-1000
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED LEASED LAND
- StyleSingle Wide
- AmenitiesRestrictions, Seller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorSiding, Single Wide Mobile Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Detached, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees330
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address406 9th Ave. S
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Furnished
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeAssociated Pearl Real Estate
Price Change History for 406 9th Ave. S, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1822827)
|Price Reduced (from $49,500)||$44,500||$5,000 (10.10%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.