Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
158 Seawatch Dr. 516, Myrtle Beach
One of the most popular destinations in the Myrtle Beach area is the secluded Arcadian Section. While most ocean front condominiums abide in high density “hotel” districts, Seawatch North Tower enjoys being surrounded by some of the most expensive residential real estate along the Grand Strand. Besides being in such a private location, this resort is very near shopping at Barefoot Landing, the Myrtle Beach Mall, and Broadway at the Beach. There is also family entertainment all around you at places like the Alabama Theater and the Carolina Opry. And you will find restaurants of all kinds and challenging golf just minutes away no matter which direction you drive. Seawatch North Tower is a year around resort where its owners and guests enjoy wonderful amenities including a restaurant, heated indoor pools, whirlpools, outdoor pools, lazy rivers and a fitness center. Unit 516 in the North Tower is an ocean front three bedroom and three bath villa that is also an end unit. As an end unit it enjoys an extra window looking to the north, and it allows for a private balcony off of the master bedroom. Unit 516 is being sold fully furnished. This tastefully furnished condominium comes with a full kitchen, including a range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, microwave, oven and granite counter tops. All three bedrooms and the living room are equipped with flat screen televisions. The view of the ocean through the wall to wall glass of the living room is incredible, undoubtedly you will find yourself spending a lot of time lounging in this room and on the huge balcony. Make an appointment to see this incredible oceanfront three bedroom and three bath home. Measurements are approximate and not guaranteed. Verification is the responsibility of the buyer.
- MLS® #1822603
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1401-1450
- Year Built1997
- StyleHi-Rise 7+ Stories
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance, Lazy River, Indoor Pool, Security
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ParkingParking Deck
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - Outdoor, Elevator, Insulated Doors/Windows, Pool - Indoor, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionDesignated Flood Zone
- HOA Fees1177
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address158 Seawatch Dr. 516
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Arcadian
- SubdivisionSeaWatch N TWR - MB Arcadian
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Fire Sprinkler, Handicap Access, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Furnished, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Breakfast Bar, Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Mb
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.