Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Carsten Ct., Myrtle Beach
This beautiful contemporary, all brick, brand new home has many upgrades. This home is situated in a beautiful gated community in Carolina Forest on a quiet Cul de Sac. This home boast beautiful coffered ceilings in the expansive living room. Enjoy cooking in the beautiful all white custom kitchen with huge granite bar and upgraded appliances. This home has a beautiful open floor plan perfect for family time and entertaining. Gorgeous large plank grey toned floors add a modern flare. The builder added the additional large sun room attached to the main living space to enjoy views of the beautiful lake and large yard. Many custom touches make this home feel very upgraded. Enjoy a large first floor master bedroom with dream on suite and dream closet. This split floor plan has two large bedrooms and full bath. Upstairs is a bonus space / 4th bedroom with full bathroom perfect for a private in law suite. This home is built and will be ready to occupy in a few weeks.
- MLS® #1822564
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2501-2600
- Year Built2018
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNever Occupied
- HOA Fees50
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address605 Carsten Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Covington Lake East
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeBrg
Price Change History for 605 Carsten Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1822564)
|Price Reduced||$319,500||$24,900 (7.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$344,400||$500 (0.14%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$344,900||$5,000 (1.43%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.