Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Mcleod Ct., Pawleys Island
This is an exceptionally well-appointed brick home on a very peaceful, private .77 of an acre property with exquisite professional landscaping, and 100 year old oak trees. Enter this home thru very attractive front doors into an open kitchen with custom cabinetry, an abundance of gorgeous counters tops, stainless steel appliances, huge work island with a range, wine cooler, double Advantium wall oven, a walk-in pantry, large dining area and so much more! This fantastic kitchen is open to the wonderful over sized great room with extra 12X11 sitting area which boasts tons of natural light, a gas fireplace with state of the art stone work . The split bedroom plan allows for privacy for the master suite which has an over sized walk-in closet, as well as a linen closet and stunning master bath with double sinks/vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower, private water closet. The two additional bedrooms are located on the first floor. There is also a 10X10 controlled climate Room which is included in under roof measurements This estate home is located in a gated, golf course community with pool, tennis, clubhouse, fishing and crabbing dock, and best of all, Private Ocean Access to the pristine beaches of Litchfield by the Sea with ample parking, oceanfront clubhouse, deck, restrooms, outdoor showers hoa also includes cable and more. Just minutes to great shopping, dinning, entertainment, golf courses, famous Brookgreen Gardens and of course, the sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean with shimmering white sandy beaches. Let the laid -back, Low-Country lifestyle of Pawleys Island reel you in
- MLS® #1822188
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3701-3800
- Year Built2002
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees215
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address18 Mcleod Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
Price Change History for 18 Mcleod Ct., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1822188)
|Price Reduced||$579,000||$11,000 (1.86%)|
|Price Reduced (from $600,000)||$590,000||$10,000 (1.67%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.