Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4266 Vanderbilt Blvd., Pawleys Island
This perfectly well maintained residence is a must see property located in our area's most unique community, Prince George. The home is situated on more than 3.5 acres and offers countless vantage points for views of a serene lake; upper balcony, side porches, screened porch and patio. An open and spacious floor plan flows nicely throughout with distinct custom finishes such as lighted tray ceilings, columns, beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding, hardwired security/alarm system, a completely pristine garage, climatized storage and first floor entry area complete with an elevator. The living room welcomes you with a wall of windows for a picturesque view, gas fireplace, stunning hardwood floors that lead right out to a fabulous tiled, screened porch with tongue and groove ceiling and flanked by open air porches. The dining room features lighted tray ceiling, tons of natural light, access to a porch and a wonderful views. The very well equipped and spacious kitchen has room for all of the home cooks at one time! Perfectly placed island with a prep sink, stainless appliances, 6 burner gas stove, double oven and lots of counter space and storage! Completing the main level are two bedrooms each with on-suite baths, large laundry room and elevator access. The master suite encompasses the third floor that includes a loft/den area with private porch, a stunning master bath with stand-alone spa tub, massive shower and a walking closet one could only dream of! Streaming natural light fills the bedroom itself with access to a private porch perfect for star gazing over the lake. Prince George offers wonderful amenities that span from the Atlantic Ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway. Just a short golf cart ride to the community pool or beach make this the perfect place to call your coastal home!
- MLS® #1821831
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6401-6500
- Year Built2010
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Dock
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Elevator
- Lot Description1 or More Acres
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees375
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4266 Vanderbilt Blvd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPrince George Ocean
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeReside Realty Pawleys Island
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.