Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Turtle Creek Ct., Pawleys Island
Are you looking for a low country traditional home with water and golf course views, a screened porch, and a front porch for rocking the evenings away? Located just off the beaten path inside the private gated community of Pawleys Plantation; home of a signature Jack Nicklaus golf club where Jack revisited recently to celebrate the 30th anniversary. He described the community as "having houses that are laced nicely in the environment". Bay windows in dining areas, plantation shutters, cathedral ceilings and an open floor plan are just a few of the things that make the home so inviting. With master suite and main living areas located on the first floor, an upstairs, and a guest suite over the oversized garage, there's plenty of room and privacy for friends and family. The quality construction and attention to detail in every room are immediately apparent upon entering the formal dining room with large crown molding and kitchen with beautiful cherry cabinets, granite and stainless. The full sized laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen. There are many hidden surprises throughout including lots of natural light, views from many places in the home, and stamped concrete for added character. Don't miss out on the chance to own this quality constructed home on a double lot, with great views.
- MLS® #1821547
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4601-4700
- Year Built2002
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionNever Sold-Previously Occupied
- HOA Fees121
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address154 Turtle Creek Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
Price Change History for 154 Turtle Creek Ct., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1821547)
|Price Reduced (from $529,000)||$499,000||$30,000 (5.67%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.