Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
57 Balmoral Ct., Pawleys Island
Gorgeous Custom Built Brick Home By Littlejohn Homebuilders and Designed By Craig Marz. Unbelievable quality from the Bluewood Building materials which protects against mold, mildew and termites to the Elk 160 MPH shingles with Grace Tri-Flex synthetic underlayment and includes the closed cell spray foam insulation for airtight fortified construction. There are so many enhancements ....tank less propane hot water with central hot water recirculation heater and pump, Four zone Trane 19 Seer HVAC with separate humidity control units, impact-plus low E glass and transom windows throughout, central vacuum system, central intercom, multi-room audio system, theater surround sound system, Cat-5 wiring and climate controlled attic. 10 foot ceilings with 8 foot solid construction doors, rope lighting in tray ceilings with crown molding in various rooms, 9 foot sliding pocket door in the 14 x 18 Four Seasons room which features 16 foot ceilings, travertine and granite fireplace, bull nose corner bead, porcelain tile and hardwood flooring throughout. Custom kitchen with many upgrades including top of line cabinets with rope lighting, granite counter tops , travertine and glass back splash, wet bar and walk in pantry. Large master bath featuring a two tiled walk in shower and a therapeutic tub. Custom wood shelving in all closets plus master closet with built in drawers. Outside features multi colored paver driveway, walkway and two level raised paver patio, 12 volt landscape lighting system, 30 nozzle insect spray system, retractable remote patio awnings and a tri-level waterfall. Micro irrigation for shrubs and plants and raised flower beds with lots of perennial flowers. 500 gallon in ground propane tank with connections for grill and electrical components installed for a generator. You will love this home and location on a private corner lot and walking distance to Heritage Plantation Marina which is located on the Waccamaw River and Intracoastal Waterway.
- MLS® #1820823
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4301-4400
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Tennis Court, Security, Private Boat Slip, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesWater Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Patio, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address57 Balmoral Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Wind Treat Convey, Central Vacuum, Security System, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Work Island
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 57 Balmoral Ct., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1820823)
|Price Reduced (from $825,000)||$790,000||$35,000 (4.24%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.