Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
66 Alexander Glennie Dr., Pawleys Island
This open and split bedroom floor plan is located in the highly desirable Tradition community with pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. New roof October of 2018. The large open living area has built-in cabinetry and the many windows throughout provide an abundance of light and airiness with a screened porch off the living area. Kitchen features an eat-in breakfast nook and 42 in. cabinets. Master bath with double sink vanity, tub and shower. HOA includes private beach/ocean access to Litchfield by the Sea with walking/biking path, tennis courts, restroom facilities, fishing and crabbing docks, outdoor showers, open and covered decking and rental use of beach clubhouse. Access with fee to the marina at the nearby Reserve.
- MLS® #1820816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built1999
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationSlab, Other
- HOA Fees157
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address66 Alexander Glennie Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
Price Change History for 66 Alexander Glennie Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1820816)
|Price Reduced||$315,000||$10,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$325,000||$10,000 (2.99%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.