Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
164 Black Duck Rd., Pawleys Island
Have you been dreaming about owning a custom built home in Willbrook Plantation in beautiful Pawleys Island? We have a home for you! Situated on a large, lovely lot full of majestic oaks and overlooking a beautiful lake, this custom built 3 bedrooms 2.5 bath all brick ranch style home is waiting for you! You will walk through the front door to a huge, open concept living area with water views of the beyond. Custom cabinetry and built ins around the gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, high quality laminate flooring, bright sunny Carolina room, large wood deck overlooking the serene lake beyond, new roof in 2017, great storage space above the garage with staircase access. The list of features goes on and on! This home is located in one of the most desirable golf course communities in Pawleys. The golf course is one of the best on the Grand Strand. If that is not enough to entice you, then let's mention that homeowners in Willbrook have access to Litchfield by the Sea private beach access. A fairly short golf cart ride from your home straight to the beach with plenty of parking available. There are showers and bathrooms and a huge view deck overlooking the Atlantic too. This home sits within the prestigious and award-winning Willbrook Plantation, Dan Maples designed, golf course. Many of the beautiful homes for sale border the pristine golf course, a dream come true for an avid golfer. This home in Willbrook offers the true Low Country lifestyle people are looking for today. Seldom can you find it at such a great price.
- MLS® #1820154
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3501-3600
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees239
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address164 Black Duck Rd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Water Purifier, Skylights
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Pi
Price Change History for 164 Black Duck Rd., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1820154)
|Price Reduced||$510,000||$34,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced||$544,000||$5,000 (0.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $559,000)||$549,000||$10,000 (1.79%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.