Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5968 Bolsena Place, Myrtle Beach
Living in a waterway neighborhood in a Lowcountry styled home in Waterside Pointe. This home is expected to be completed in January 2019. The Brookdale plan is a proven favorite and provides generous and open living within the 3800 square feet under roof. The pictures of this listing represent the concept of Waterside Pointe homes and so many features are still to unfold as the neighborhood takes shape. Many of the 47 homesites are already chosen. Waterside Pointe is Grande Dunes newest neighborhood and the first of its kind in the country! All Del Webb access, but in a custom home, behind gates and on the waterway. There are 47 homesites offers that range from 70 feet wide to 90 feet wide. Build now or buy the homesite and wait up to 2 year to build. Call the Listing Office for details. This property is located in South Carolina’s premier coastal community in Myrtle Beach; Grande Dunes. Stretching from the Ocean to the Carolina Bays Preserve, this 2200 acre development is amenity-rich and filled with lifestyle opportunities unrivaled in the market. Owners at Grande Dunes enjoy a 25,000 square foot Ocean Club that boasts exquisite dining, oceanfront pools with food & beverage service, along with meeting rooms and fun activities. Additionally, the community has two 18-hole golf courses, including the area’s only truly private course designed by Nick Price, along with several on-site restaurants, deep water marina, Har-tru tennis facility and miles or biking/walking trails! Please visit our sales gallery located in Grande Dunes Marketplace next to Lowes Foods to learn more about this amazing community you can call home.
- MLS® #1820014
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2018
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Clubhouse, Maintenance Grounds, Gated, Private Membership
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Other, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame, Masonry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Near Golf Course, Rectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees375.00
- Address5968 Bolsena Place
- Area16C Myrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Waterside Pointe
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeGrande Dunes Properties
Price Change History for 5968 Bolsena Place, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1820014)
|Price Increased (from $649,000)||$649,100||$100 (0.02%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.