Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 69th Ave. N 106, Myrtle Beach
Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo located just one block from the ocean in sought after Sea Mark Tower. This is a hidden gem in the heart of Myrtle Beach, surrounded by nature and beautiful marsh views. This first floor end unit features panoramic floor to ceiling windows and a breathtaking large balcony, and additional outdoor storage for all beach goers needs. Onsite beautiful resort style pool and sundeck with outdoor grilling area. Short and long term rentals approved. Priced to sell, this opportunity will not last long!
- MLS® #1819705
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1986
- StyleHigh Rise
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, High Speed Internet Available
- ParkingOne Space
- ViewCreek/Stream, Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees778.00
- Address311 69th Ave. N 106
- Area16D Myrtle Beach Area--48th Ave N to 79th Ave N
- SubdivisionSEA MARK TOW
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeOcean Front Guru Real Estate
Price Change History for 311 69th Ave. N 106, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1819705)
|Price Reduced (from $219,000)||$209,000||$10,000 (4.57%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.