Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
73 Fiddlers Green Ln., Pawleys Island
Sun sets in your backyard over the Waccamaw River. Large stately live oaks dripping in Spanish Moss, surround the elegant Victorian Home. House built on a 1830 Historic Plan. Walk to the end on your private dock, drop your boat in the water and cruise to Georgetown for dinner.
- MLS® #1819210
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4201-4300
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces15
- ParkingDetached 4-Plus
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, RV/Boat Parking, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, 1 or More Acres
- Listing OfficeThe Litchfield Company Re
- Address73 Fiddlers Green Ln.
- AreaPawleys Island Area
- SubdivisionHagley Estates
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWorkshop, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.