Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1051 Oatland Lake Rd., Pawleys Island
This Elegant and Well-Designed, Home awaits you in the Prestigious Willbrook Plantation Community! Situated on the 16th Fairway, the Home Provides Beautiful Views of the Willbrook Golf Course along with Scenic Water Views. Custom Built with First-Rate Quality Craftsmanship, this All-Brick, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home displays Pride of Ownership which is evident from the moment you walk through the Decorative Front Door and have a glimpse of the Beauty displayed before you through the combination of the Open Floor Plan, Soaring Ceilings, Abundant Oversized French Doors & Windows revealing the sweeping Golf Course Views enhanced with Gorgeous Live Oaks. The Open Floor Plan provides a nice flow when entertaining Guests and Family. Corian Countertops, Custom Cabinetry, Pantry, Dual Ovens, Large Island, Breakfast Bar and Nook allow prepping in this Kitchen Space to be effortless and enjoyable. Situated just off the Kitchen is the Formal Dining Room enriched with Decorative Crown and Chair Molding. The Great Room is the Heart of the Home with Soaring Ceilings, Custom Tiled Gas Log Fireplace and Built-Ins. The Carolina Room completes the Main Living Area providing lots of Natural Light and Gorgeous Views through the Magnificent Glass Doorway. Additionally, there is a well-located, spacious Den with Hardwood Flooring and lots of Windows offering yet another view of the Golf Course. The Master Bedroom Suite and 2 Guest Bedrooms with Guest Bath are also located on the Main Floor. The Master Bedroom Suite provides a large Walk-In Closet, Linen Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Sinks and Tile Flooring. The Bonus Room with Full Bath and spacious Walk-In Attic Space serves for a multitude of purposes including the 4th Bedroom, Media Room, Office, Craft Room, etc. Completing the Floor Plan is the Laundry Room and Oversized Side-Loading 2 Car Garage. Willbrook is a Gated, Golf Course Community with Wonderful Amenities for its residents to enjoy including a Community Pool and Private Ocean Beach Access that can be reached by Golf Cart traveling on a Safe Pathway. The Litchfield by the Sea Access provides Abundant Parking, Tennis Courts, Beach Clubhouse, Showers, Restroom Conveniences, Sun Decks, Fishing/Crabbing Docks as well as Miles of Gorgeous Ocean Beach to Explore and Enjoy!
- MLS® #1818886
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4401-4500
- Year Built1998
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- HOA Fees251
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1051 Oatland Lake Rd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
Price Change History for 1051 Oatland Lake Rd., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1818886)
|Price Reduced||$555,000||$9,900 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$564,900||$15,100 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced (from $599,900)||$580,000||$19,900 (3.32%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.