Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
247 Dogwood Ln., Myrtle Beach
A rare, not-to-be-missed opportunity to own in the most-exclusive Briarcliffe Acres! This all-brick private estate situates itself on 1.28 acres of maturely wooded seclusion in the incorporated, 242-home town of Briarcliffe Acres nestled between Myrtle and North Myrtle Beach. This small town, to some, is merely a blip on the radar; however, with such isolated homes on nearly-impossible-to-find lots of this size and private access to the beach, the residents of this area are fully aware and brilliantly intentional in their choice to live here. Upon gaining access to this home’s ocean-side of Highway 17 Business neighborhood, be sure to pinch yourself if you need reminding that this community truly does exist in the Myrtle Beach area! This property transports you via a blissful assault on all of your senses: from the decades-old trees to the scent of the ocean only a short golf-cart ride, walk, or bike ride away. A double door entry and foyer with marble-tiled flooring greats you and opens up into the sunken formal living area. A wall of wall-to-ceiling open bookcases separates this area from the spacious den with vaulted beam ceilings, a full brick wall showcasing the wood-burning fireplace, and sliding glass doors leading to the expansive rear deck. Dual access to the lovely kitchen featuring ample cabinetry and counter space is provided via the formal dining room and den. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one side of the home that are secluded away from the common living areas. There is also a full bathroom between the laundry room and kitchen for guests and convenience. This home has an attached two car garage and an additional two car garage in the backyard providing plenty of space for parking, storage or a hobby. Your Briarcliffe Acres address provides you with convenient access and close proximity to all the attractions and amenities of the Grand Strand, including fine dining, world-class entertainment, and ample shopping experiences. Rest easy knowing you are only a short drive from medical centers, doctors' offices, pharmacies, banks, post offices, and grocery stores. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1818863
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built1970
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Septic, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Outside Storage Detached, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 1 or More Acres
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Cf
- Address247 Dogwood Ln.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Briarcliffe
- SubdivisionBriarcliffe Acres
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Lead Based Paint Disclose
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.