Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
403 Melrose Pl. 13-d, Myrtle Beach
Professionally renovated and decorated - NO UPGRADE WAS MISSED! This home is just...WOW! This three bedroom, three full bath villa is just gorgeous. Wood laminate floors throughout the main living area, carpeting in the bedrooms, and tiled baths. Freshly painted throughout the home in October 2018. Renovations only start there. Continues with wooden cabinets and granite counter tops in the kitchen and all three bathrooms, all black appliances, wood mantle built-in for living room TV, and walk-in shower in the master bathroom. This floor plan also offers a fireplace, cathedral ceilings, plus deck overlooking Kingston's manicured grounds. Best of all, this home is within a very short walking distance to the ocean...one of the closest on Kingston. This can be a great primary residence or second home. If you're looking to rent your home out when not using it, the villa has an EXCELLENT rental history with the onsite Kingston program and is one of the premier rentals on Kingston because of its upgrades and condition. Kingston Plantation is a 145-acre, master planned community in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Kingston offers a combination of amenities and preserved natural environment that's unparalleled. One-half mile of white sand beach, 12 acres of freshwater lakes and mature trees, all surrounded by beautifully manicured grounds. The Plantation offers amenities such as a magnificent Spa and Fitness Center, four clay and hard tennis courts, four pickleball courts, twelve pools, badminton, croquet, beach volleyball and much more! Kingston offers a selection of one, two, three and four-bedroom villas, townhomes, lakefront lodges and oceanfront high-rises through the community.
- MLS® #1818484
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1501-1550
- Year Built1986
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Restrictions, Security, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- Parking1.5 Car Unit
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outside Storage Attached
- HOA Fees615
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address403 Melrose Pl. 13-d
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Arcadian
- SubdivisionRICHMOND PARK
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Fireplace, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Furnished, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeLeonard Call - Kingston
Price Change History for 403 Melrose Pl. 13-d, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1818484)
|Price Reduced (from $282,900)||$275,900||$7,000 (2.47%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.