Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4700 Marsh Vista Ct., Myrtle Beach
Clear Pond is a natural gas community located close to everything in Carolina Forest and Myrtle Beach. Quietly nestled just a few minutes from shopping, dining, and the Atlantic Ocean. This amazing Hawthorn floorplan by RS Parker is one of the last built in the community, offering a cul-de-sac location with the serenity and privacy of wetlands behind the home. The one-story construction offers 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a screened in porch to enjoy the peaceful view. The extended rear porch offers storage underneath- so you'll have extra space for a grill, lawn equipment, and more. The yard is beautifully landscaped, with an irrigation system and whole house gutters. As you enter the home you are greeted with amazing lighting and views. Hardwood floors run through the foyer, great room, and kitchen- all main areas of this open floorplan. The vaulted ceilings add to the grandeur, with a 3 panel sliding rear door offering ample natural lighting. Upgrades such as ceiling fans and crown molding are just a few of the details added to this home. The eat-in kitchen has raised granite counters, upgraded cabinets with glaze and crown molding, a custom back-splash, and pendant lighting. Enjoy stainless appliances including the gas range and a large pantry. The master bedroom has tall tray ceiling, ceiling fan, a large walk-in closet. A custom window was added to the master bath to improve lighting, with a custom tiled shower with bench seat. In this natural gas community, you can enjoy endless hot water from your tankless water heater! The large guest bedrooms are on their own hallway, giving privacy and comfort to both owner and guest! Don't forget to visit the amazing amenities center in Clear Pond, with full gym and two pools, a running track, and more!
- MLS® #1818420
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2501-2600
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- ExteriorSiding, Masonry Accent, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationSlab, Crawl
- HOA Fees85
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4700 Marsh Vista Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionClear Pond at Myrtle Beach National
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Cf
Price Change History for 4700 Marsh Vista Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1818420)
|Price Reduced||$294,900||$5,000 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $309,900)||$299,900||$10,000 (3.23%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.