Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8008 Cortona Dr., Myrtle Beach
Location, location, location, this popular Serena floorplan is Ocean Orientated and nestled in the highly desirable Castillo del Mar community, just a few hundred yards from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. With over 4200 square feet of living space, this open floor plan features 3 spacious bedrooms plus a flex room that can be converted to a 4th bedroom , 4 baths + office with custom bookshelves. They don’t build them like this anymore. Superior ICF construction, high ceilings, detailed moldings, Travertine floors, Over the top kitchen with all high end appliances and may more features that you need to fix your eyes on. The sizable master suite and bath both have hand painted ceilings that you will not find in today’s model homes. Outside you will be blown away by the mature, lush landscaping, colorful gardens, Palm trees and more. This private setting also includes a great pool, roomy hot tub and ample outdoor kitchen…just a perfect place to spend the afternoons. This is truly the best of both worlds, situated in the first class Grande Dunes resort, a block from the ocean and a short golf cart ride to the acclaimed Dunes Club. You can have it all! This property is located in South Carolina’s premier coastal community in Myrtle Beach; Grande Dunes. Stretching from the Ocean to the Carolina Bays Preserve, this 2200 acre development is amenity-rich and filled with lifestyle opportunities unrivaled in the market. Owners at Grande Dunes enjoy a 25,000 square foot Ocean Club that boasts exquisite dining, oceanfront pools with food & beverage service, along with meeting rooms and fun activities. Additionally, the community has two 18-hole golf courses, including the area’s only truly private course designed by Nick Price, along with several on-site restaurants, deep water marina, Har-tru tennis facility and miles or biking/walking trails! Please visit our sales gallery located in Grande Dunes Marketplace next to Lowes Foods to learn more about this amazing community you can call home.
- MLS® #1818342
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4301-4400
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address8008 Cortona Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Castillo del Mar
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Central Vacuum, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeGrande Dunes Properties
Price Change History for 8008 Cortona Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1818342)
|Price Increased||$929,880||$1,080 (0.12%)|
|Price Increased||$928,800||$800 (0.09%)|
|Price Reduced||$928,000||$30,800 (3.21%)|
|Price Reduced||$958,800||$19,200 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced (from $999,750)||$978,000||$21,750 (2.18%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.