Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 69th Ave. N 1202, Myrtle Beach
UNMATCHED QUALITY, UNPARALLELED VIEWS AND AN ADDRESS SECOND TO NONE! If you think living ocean front is the only way to go, well think again!!!!! This condo will definitely wow you as soon as you enter. It is located across the street from the ocean with unmatched panoramic views of the ocean from most of walls of glass, marsh views, lush landscaping and a beautiful view of the southern landscape of Myrtle Beach. There are 6 condos on each of the 11 floors of the building. There are 2 penthouses on the 12th floor. This condo with its deck is as large as approximately 3 condos. The deck is 1326 square feet. Can you imagine having a wonderful get together on that with all of the views???? Also, there are 2 balconies, one off of the living room and the other off of the master bedroom. Here are some of the upgrades that the seller has done: Porceline 18X18 tile in foyer, front sitting room/bedroom, dining /living room, hallway to bedrooms and the 2 balconies. Carpet replaced in 3 bedrooms. Mirrored area in dining room. In the foyer area she has installed several cabinets that have been so professionally done that they do not look like cabinets. As you enter the foyer there is hand painted oriental wallpaper. Gorgeous chandelier in the dining room. Raised the ceiling in the dining area and in the kitchen. All new cabinets in the kitchen, new dishwasher and washer/dryer, microwave, new sink. Installed a front door. Converted a closet in living room to a bar. Beautiful hand made drapes. New window shutters. In 2016 new HVAC. New water heater in 2017. Replaced the pipes with PVC. When you enter the 25 X 24 living room and see the beautiful Atlantic through the floor to ceiling sliders, it will take your breath away. This condo is truly a one of a kind. This building is located in a residential area as well as multi family. There are several primary and second home owners as well as some investors. The beautiful furniture as seen is negotiable.
- MLS® #1818218
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000 plus
- Year Built1985
- StyleHi-Rise 7+ Stories
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Restrictions, Security, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup
- UtilitiesCable TV, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ViewOcean View, Marsh View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool - Outdoor, Elevator, Insulated Doors/Windows, Outside Storage Attached, Outside Storage Detached, Spa/Hot Tub
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees1235
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address311 69th Ave. N 1202
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--48th Ave N to 79th Ave N
- SubdivisionSEA MARK TOW
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Myrtle Beach Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.