Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Sweetwater Ct., Pawleys Island
Welcome to Pawleys Island Living, an ideal place to call home. Situated in the established and quiet community of Pawleys Plantation. This DuMont brick home was built in 2000 - original owners that have consistently made improvements and upgrades through the years. Beautifully landscaped with decorative pond and waterfall in a unique park like setting yard. Arbor and swing added in 2003. Spacious three bedrooms, and three full baths. Upgraded master bath features a claw bathtub and tile shower with three way diverter. Two car side loading garage, irrigation system with separate water meter. Ultra high efficiency GEOTHERMAL heating/cooling system with low utility costs year round. Gourmet kitchen boasts recent porcelain kitchen counter tops, new sink, and bronze-tone fixtures. 12' x 22' Carolina Room. 12' X 12' screened porch with tile flooring. Propane gas fireplace in great room and gas line to grill on patio. VAULTED CEILINGS, DOUBLE CROWN MOULDINGS, SKYLIGHTS,WAINSCOATING AND CHAIR RAILS, PICTURES ARE WORTH A MILLION WORDS........Easy Five Minute Walk To Clubhouse and Pool. Golf Course and Country Club Information avaiable upon request and located in associated documents. Famous Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington State Park 15 minutes north, Pawleys Beaches, fine and casual dining, local entertainment, shopping 10 minutes north. Historic Charleston 67 miles south and lots of local history, shopping and fine dining in Georgetown 10 miles south . IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE AT PAWLEYS...YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH.....
- MLS® #1818138
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3401-3500
- Year Built2000
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Corner
- HOA Fees117
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address16 Sweetwater Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Water Purifier
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Geothermal, Propane
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Dieter Company
Price Change History for 16 Sweetwater Ct., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1818138)
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$12,000 (2.23%)|
|Price Reduced (from $549,000)||$537,000||$12,000 (2.19%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.