Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach
The Ocean Isle 1 story floor plan. Our newest addition to the HH Homes line up here at Indigo Bay in Carolina Forest. The Ocean Isle plan has low country style with cement fiber board exteriors & raised slab brick veneer foundation. Some standards included in this home are large front and rear covered porches, laminate 5" flooring throughout all 1st floor common areas, over sized tile walk-in master shower with seat. Natural gas water heater, gas heat. Maple 36" - 42" staggered height cabinets with crown. Granite kitchen counter tops, counter height kitchen island peninsula with granite overhang. Tray ceiling in master bedroom & great room, stainless appliances, brushed nickel lighting & lighting package. Comfort height toilets and bath vanities. Upgraded trim package including 7.25" baseboards throughout, cased windows & openings, crown in the foyer and dining room. Paver apron driveways, Fully landscaped, sodded & irrigated yard with gutters around entire home. Eco select energy program. TAEXX Built-in pest control system. Sentricon termite system. 2 - 10 warranty. This home will also have the following luxury options: Fireplace, butler's pantry. Subway tile backsplash in the kitchen. Gas range. Upgraded white cabinets. High end granite in the kitchen and Master bath. Upgraded lighting and low voltage.Single bowl kitchen sink Living in Indigo Bay you will be enthralled by sites & sounds of Nature. Centered around a 56-acre Lake is the backdrop to where you can enjoy kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, fishing and so on. You will also enjoy walking through the neighborhood on our spacious 9' wide Recreation path. Amenity construction beginning soon for our 2-story Clubhouse Amenity Center with front & rear wrap around covered & screened porches, Community pool & boat dock. This Master Planned Community will be where you want to come home to. Great opportunity to take advantage of Introductory Prices, see agent for details. Picture is a representation of the home. Actual pictures will be available as the home progresses.
- MLS® #1818130
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3001-3100
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Masonry Accent, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationSlab, Brick/Masonry
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address605 Indigo Bay Circle
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionIndigo Bay
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOcean Bay Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Nmb2
Price Change History for 605 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1818130)
|Price Increased||$389,900||$7,748 (2.03%)|
|Price Increased||$382,152||$1,052 (0.28%)|
|Price Reduced||$381,100||$859 (0.22%)|
|Price Increased (from $373,862)||$381,959||$8,097 (2.17%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.