Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
197 Avenue Of The Palms, Myrtle Beach
Intracoastal Living at it's finest. This mint condition home on is located at The Bluffs on the Waterway in Myrtle Beach, SC. A gently used home, 197 Avenue of the Palms offers you the lifestyle you deserve. Boasting over 3700 heated square feet and almost 5400 square feet under roof this is "the one" you have been looking for. The central living area of the residence has impressive sightlines that not only provide ample natural light but afford endless vistas of the waterway and passing watercraft. A spacious kitchen with plentiful cabinet space flanked by a large breakfast nook and sitting area has an equally impressive view. Rounding out the central living area is a guest bedroom and a flex room that could be an office, formal dining room, or its current use of a game room. On the top level, you have an oversized master retreat with a sitting area and access to a private balcony. The en-suite bath and walk-in closet were well thought out and designed for maximum functionality. Additionally, on this level, there is a guest bedroom on the opposite side of the home affording the owner and guests their evening privacy. The lower level of the home has the fourth bedroom, currently used as an office, and a downstairs living area that could have multiple different uses. The massive 1000 square foot 2-car garage has more than enough room for cars, golf carts, toys, and storage. With covered decks, patios, and balconies this Intracoastal Waterway homes has outside living areas that will provide countless hours of serenity. The Bluffs on the Waterway is an established gated community on the west side of the ICW. Offering two clubhouses, pools, play area, dry dock storage, and a private boat launch this community has everything to make your dream a reality. The Bluffs is only a short four and a half mile drive to the wide, friendly sandy white beaches that have made Myrtle Beach world famous. Shopping, Restaurants, Award Winning Schools, World-Class Golf, Vegas-like Entertainment and many other features that will complement your new lifestyle are right at your fingertips. Additionally, the recently renovated Myrtle Beach International Airport and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk have received widespread acclaim.
- MLS® #1818075
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5401-5500
- Year Built2010
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOn ICW
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees85
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address197 Avenue Of The Palms
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionThe Bluffs On The Waterway
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeJte Real Estate
Price Change History for 197 Avenue Of The Palms, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1818075)
|Price Reduced (from $910,000)||$870,000||$40,000 (4.40%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.