Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Wando River Rd. 8g, Myrtle Beach
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath condo located on the second floor has a spacious living room/dining room area overlooking the pond and pool. The unit offers a split floor plan with a genereous master bedroom, which also overlooks the pond and pool and has two closets, one being a walk in along with a master bath that offers a garden tub. The large seperate laundry room allows for extra storage, along with an outside storage closet on the first floor. You can enjoy the screened in porch for entertaining or just relaxing. Ashley Park is conveniently located near shopping, schools, hospitals and all Myrtle Beach attractions. This would be perfect as a new home, a second home or an investment property. Tenants in place until May 2019. New HVAC installed in 2017.
- MLS® #1816955
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1301-1350
- Year Built2006
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- Parking2 Car Unit
- ViewLake View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRear Porch, Outside Storage Attached
- HOA Fees288
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address201 Wando River Rd. 8g
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionAshley Park
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Breakfast Bar, Microwave
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficePlantation Realty Group
Price Change History for 201 Wando River Rd. 8g, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1816955)
|Price Reduced (from $99,900)||$93,500||$6,400 (6.41%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.