Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
629 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach
This home is now getting put under construction in the Beautiful Gated Subdivision of Indigo Bay, centrally located in Carolina Forest. This Breathtaking Willbrook plan can be visited onsite as one of our 3 furnished model homes. Lots of Low Country style with Color Plus Hardie Board Exterior & Raised Slab Brick Veneer Foundation. The Willbrook lives just like a magazine cover so well thought out on every single detail. From the Exquisite 12 ft Ceiling Heights throughout 1st floor common areas to the Massive Kitchen perfect for entertaining or the 21' x 27' Great Room. This plan surpasses all expectations. Some of the standards included in this home are Large Front & Rear Covered Porches, Hardwood Flooring throughout all 1st floor common areas, Tile Walk-in Master Shower with Seat, Natural Gas Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, Gas Heat, Maple 36" - 42" Staggered Height Cabinets with Crown, Large Counter Height Kitchen Island with Granite overhang, Granite Kitchen Counters, Tray ceiling in Master Bedroom & Dining Room, Stainless Appliances, Brushed Nickel Lighting & Plumbing Package, Comfort Height Toilets, Upgraded Trim Package including 7.25" Baseboards throughout, Cased Windows & Openings, Fully Landscaped, Sodded & Irrigated yard with gutters on entire home., TAEXX Built-in Pest Control System, Sentricon Termite System, Full One Year Builder Warranty. This home will have a raised foundation with a brick perimeter. The garage door will have glass inserts and decorative hardware. The interior paint color will be gray. Cabinets are ivory. All fixtures, hardware, plumbing and lighting are going to be brushed nickel. 5" laminate flooring in all living areas and tile in all baths and laundry. Upgraded carpet in the bedrooms. A drop zone will greet you in the mud room off the garage. Gas line for the kitchen range. Can lights in the kitchen and the great room. Butler's pantry has been added to the kitchen. Upgraded tiled back splash. Upgraded granite in the kitchen. Single bowl SST sink. 3 globe light fixtures for the bath rooms. Craftsman front door with 3 lite SDL. Living in Indigo Bay you will be enthralled by sites & sounds of Nature. Centered around a 50-acre Lake is the backdrop to where you can enjoy kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, fishing and so on. You will also enjoy walking through the neighborhood on our spacious 9' wide Recreation path. Amenity construction beginning soon for our 2-story Clubhouse Amenity Center with front & rear wrap around covered & screened porches, Community pool & boat dock. This Master Planned Community will be where you want to come home to. Great opportunity to take advantage of Introductory Prices, see agent for details. Pictures are of our current model home.
- MLS® #1816949
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3201-3300
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Brick Veneer, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationSlab, Other, Brick/Masonry
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address629 Indigo Bay Circle
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionIndigo Bay
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOcean Bay Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Nmb2
Price Change History for 629 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1816949)
|Price Increased||$409,900||$10,000 (2.50%)|
|Price Increased||$399,900||$5,296 (1.34%)|
|Price Increased||$394,604||$4,995 (1.28%)|
|Price Increased (from $378,700)||$389,609||$10,909 (2.88%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.