Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8205 Sandlapper Way, Myrtle Beach
This is a to-be-built Kiawah home featuring 2750 sf with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and situated on gorgeous waterfront homesite. All the Living Dunes homes are built with 2x6 walls with spray foam insulation, tankless water heater, impact-resistant windows, GAF Woodland series designer shingles, and custom cabinetry certified by Elmwood Environmental Stewardship Program. NOW SELLING at Living Dunes- New construction homes with lakefront and water view real estate available. A Grande Dunes neighborhood on the north end of Myrtle Beach less than 1 mile from the ocean featuring lowcountry style single and multi-family homes constructed by locally renowned, CRG Companies. Built with higher-grade materials and green construction methods that surpass regulations allowing you to own a quality home that is energy efficient and eco-friendly. Design your Living Dunes home with many upscale features that come as a standard including cutting-edge home technology. As Myrtle Beach’s first Gigabit community, Living Dunes provides residents with internet connections 100 times faster than the average meaning more time spent doing what you want. Residents have superior on-site amenities with a swimming pool, kiddie pool, clubhouse, 8 miles of walking trails, 10 acres of lakes, and green spaces. Thoughtful design and unprecedented amenities, the community’s location offers convenient access to the beach, Grande Dunes Ocean Club, Marina, golf courses, and several major marketplaces with groceries, pharmacies, shopping, dining, fitness, health care, salons, and more. Live Local, Live Smart, Living Dunes.
- MLS® #1816777
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3001-3100
- Year Built2018
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached 1-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Windows, Built-in BBQ, Additional Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees276
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address8205 Sandlapper Way
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Living Dunes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Intermediate
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCrg Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.