Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2000 Greens Blvd. 5a, Myrtle Beach
First floor unit located in the Willow Run community - Convenient to Broadway at the Beach and all of its' shopping, shows, restaurants and attractions. Less than 2 miles from the Beach. Spacious floor plan with ample closet space, full size kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit, ceiling fans. Community offers swimming pool, picnic areas and green space! What a bargain! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed.
- MLS® #1816766
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1151-1200
- Year Built1974
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Home Owners Assn Fee
- ExteriorWood Frame
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2000 Greens Blvd. 5a
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--10th Ave N to 29th Ave N
- SubdivisionWILLOW RUN
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting, Tile
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Intermediate School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Briar
Price Change History for 2000 Greens Blvd. 5a, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1816766)
|Price Reduced (from $67,500)||$65,000||$2,500 (3.70%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.