Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Golden Bear Dr., Pawleys Island
Come fall in love with this amazing home located in Pawleys Plantation, a neighborhood with beautiful live oaks, soothing marsh breezes , and a signature Jack Nicklaus golf course. This uniquely designed, custom built home is spacious, inviting, and perfect for entertaining. There is a wet bar that includes wine rack, refrigerator and ice maker and there's plenty of room for a baby grand piano too. Find your favorite place to retreat any time of day: on the screened porch, in the library, on patio with Pergola, or maybe the side porch. Guests will stop to take in all the splendor when entering the front door with a curved staircase and "courtyard" feel in the foyer. Crown molding, spot lights throughout, and decorative columns grab your attention as you enter the open family areas and notice the scored floors that look like large tiles. Next is the kitchen, where all love to gather, with an enormous breakfast bar and bamboo flooring. No expense was spared here either as you will quickly notice when looking at the counter tops, cabinets, pantry, and breakfast area. There's a special place for everyone, and it even has a fifth bedroom that is currently being used as a billiards room. The first floor master suite has a giant walk in closet and big master bath that is sure to please. Storage and more walk-in storage can be found in areas over garage and off billiards room upstairs on both sides. If you are looking for a place that's friendly, private and quiet with room for family and friends, and where attention to detail is evident in every room including the garage, this is where you need to start. There is something for everyone with lots of community sponsored activities as well as nearby parks, rivers, and beaches. You will not be disappointed.
- MLS® #1816734
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5801-5900
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDetached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Corner
- ConstructionNever Sold-Previously Occupied
- HOA Fees121
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address16 Golden Bear Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Central Vacuum, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Skylights
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Gas, Propane
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
Price Change History for 16 Golden Bear Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1816734)
|Price Reduced (from $725,000)||$719,000||$6,000 (0.83%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.