Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7591 Lacey Dr., Myrtle Beach
Quiet Living at it's Best! Beautiful Remodeled 3Bed/ 2Bath Home on a Large Corner Lot with Fenced Yard close to Socastee/ Myrtle Beach. Easy access to 707/ 544/ 31- area Shopping, Malls, Airport, Market Commons, area Beaches, and Boat Landings. Huge Living Room for Entertaining. Large split floor plan- Hardwood laminate in Living room and Kitchen. Large Open Designer Eat-in Kitchen with double-stainless steel sink, Newer appliances- double-door refrigerator, and ceramic-top range, microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and break fast nook. Plenty of Kitchen cabinets and storage. Separate formal dining area. Fresh paint inside and out. Ceiling fans throughout. Large Laundry room with Front-loading Washer and Dryer that convey. Large Master Suite with Large Walk-in Closet. Large Master Bath with Double-sink Designer Vanity Sink and Shower/Tub. Vinyl siding and Metal Roof. Newer HVAC system. Sit back and relax on the Large Back Deck. Beautiful Landscaped Fenced Yard with Palms Shade Trees, shrubs, and flowers with room to add a garden. Large storage shed conveys. Call your Agent Today to Schedule a Showing! Must Come Visit!
- MLS® #1816600
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1601-1700
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED LEASED LAND
- StyleDouble Wide
- StatusHold-don't Show
- AmenitiesRestrictions, Seller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Double Wide Mobile Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Detached, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Leased
- FoundationVinyl, Crawl
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address7591 Lacey Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--north of Bay Rd between Wacc. River & 707
- SubdivisionOld Mill Park
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySocastee Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeCarolina Pines Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.